Pretty basic recipe, but sometimes simple gets you where you want to go. In my case a full stack of pancakes, maple syrup and if I’m lucky a side of skillet grilled ham.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- substitute sour cream for 1/2 cup of the milk to thicken pancakes)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Mix dry ingredients then add in wet ingredients until smooth
- Grease a skillet or griddle and bring to medium heat
- Ladle batter in 1/3 – 1/2 cup portions depending on desired size
- Flip when batter starts to bubble
- Keep warm in oven at 200 degrees until all cakes are done.